Asian Rationist Society Britain. Registered Charity:1087925 All Rights Reserved.
“If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things”.
Rene Descartes (1596 - 1650)
Godmen, Saints, Yogis, psychics, fortune tellers, telepathists and others who claim they have acquired miraculous powers through spiritual exercises, divine gifts or meditation could win award of £100,000 if they were able to perform any one of the following "miracles" under non - deceivable conditions.
1. Read the serial number of a sealed-up currency note.
2. Produce an exact replica of a currency note.
3. Stand stationary on burning cinders for half a minute.
4. Materialize from nothing an object we ask.
5. Move or bend a solid object using psycho-kinetic power.
6. Read the thought of another person using telepathic powers.
7. Make an amputated limb grow even one inch.
8. Levitate in the air by Yogic power or any other power.
9. Stop the heart beat for five minutes by Yogic power.
10. Walk on water.
11. Leave the body in one place and materialize in another place.
12. Stop breathing for thirty minutes by Yogic power,
13. Produce a spirit or ghost to be photographed.
14. Get out of a locked room by divine power
15. Increase the quantity by weight of a substance
16. Detect a hidden object
17. Convert water into petrol or wine. Convert wine into blood.
18. Convert a man into dog or any other animal.
19. Pick up correctly - within a margin of 5% error - those males, females, the living and the dead from a set of ten palm prints or ten astrological charts givingg the exact time of birth correct to the minute and places of birth with their latitudes and long longitudes.
20. Stop any musical instruments producing sounds by his/her powers.
21. Can harm any member apointed by the Society by his/her paranormal powers or black magic.